Cookies x That Badu Product Launch Photo Gallery

That-Badu-cannabis-launch-cookies
Photos: Cookies

International cannabis lifestyle brand Cookies unveiled “That Badu,” the first product line from its new partnership with Apple Trees, a cannabis company established by music and creative genius Erykah Badu.

“This collaboration with Erykah felt right and necessary for so many reasons. I was raised by my mother who was a powerful woman and I was mentored in the cannabis space by a powerful woman, so I think it’s extremely important for more women to be in the industry,” said Berner, co-founder and chief executive officer of Cookies. “What Erykah represents is extremely unique and I believe it will elevate women in the space drastically. Plus, she is such a vibe and pleasure to work with, we took our time on this project and I’m beyond impressed with how hands-on she has been with everything.”

Advertisement

According to Badu, the cultivar has a scent of candied citrus and champagne, tastes like “melon and lemon drops,” and provides women a “soft euphoric high.”

Berner-and-Erykah-Badu-That-Badu-cannabis-launch-0 Berner-and-Erykah-Badu-That-Badu-cannabis-launch-3 Berner-and-Erykah-Badu-That-Badu-cannabis-launch-1 Berner-and-Erykah-Badu-That-Badu-cannabis-launch-12 Berner-and-Erykah-Badu-That-Badu-cannabis-launch-11 Berner-and-Erykah-Badu-That-Badu-cannabis-launch-5 Berner-and-Erykah-Badu-That-Badu-cannabis-launch-6 Berner-and-Erykah-Badu-That-Badu-cannabis-launch-7 Berner-and-Erykah-Badu-That-Badu-cannabis-launch-8 Berner-and-Erykah-Badu-That-Badu-cannabis-launch-9 Berner-and-Erykah-Badu-That-Badu-cannabis-launch-10 Berner-and-Erykah-Badu-That-Badu-cannabis-launch-14 Berner-and-Erykah-Badu-That-Badu-cannabis-launch-19 Berner-and-Erykah-Badu-That-Badu-cannabis-launch-15 Berner-and-Erykah-Badu-That-Badu-cannabis-launch-16 Berner-and-Erykah-Badu-That-Badu-cannabis-launch-18

All photos by Cookies

Advertisement
Previous articleTYSON 2.0 LAUNCHES FIRST BRANDED COFFEESHOP IN AMSTERDAM
Next articleThe Artist Tree Oxnard Grand Opening Photo Gallery