22Red Arizona Grow Facility Launch

22Red grow facility 4
Photos: 22Red

22Red established its first proprietary grow in West Phoenix. Originally founded in Los Angeles by System of a Down’s Shavo Odadjian, 22Red operates at the intersection of art, fashion, music, and cannabis.

“I developed a fascination with cannabis genetics, because I was amazed by what cultivators and growers were able to create,” said Odadjian. “It’s a real art and I’ve always been a creator. We’re now lucky enough in Arizona to take the reins in our hands and really push the envelope with what’s possible with the plant.”

Advertisement

The new 30,000-square-foot facility will grow everything from seed to flower with some of the most unique offerings in the state. The indoor facility is equipped with Neatleaf’s AI monitoring systems, high-performance LED grow lights, automated fertilization and plant nutrition, sophisticated HVAC water-cooling technology, and a dedicated and knowledgeable staff whose mission is to create ingenious cannabis offerings. To celebrate the brand putting down roots, 22Red launched a contest on their socials where one lucky winner enjoyed an exclusive guided tour of the facility where experts are developing, growing, and curing new strains for Arizona.

New products are expected to launch in Arizona around the holidays.

Advertisement
Previous articleVidaWool® Announces Distribution Agreement with Hawthorne Gardening Company
Next articleDazed x Branson Launch Party Photo Gallery