OAKVILLE, Ontario — Birchmount Network is pleased to announce the launch of its newest innovation, the C1 card – the first multi-retailer digital gift card in the cannabis industry.
The C1 card aggregates leading dispensaries onto a single gift card, allowing consumers to purchase one card that is redeemable at hundreds of locations across the country.
Offering Choice and Flexibility for Canadian Consumers
· Customers can purchase or send digital gift cards in any denomination
· Cards never expire
· Customers can send gift cards to recipients immediately after purchase or schedule a future date for the card to be sent
· Interactive website map helps consumers find dispensaries in their area
Offering Growth Opportunities for Canadian Dispensaries
· Gift cards expand customer reach
· Customers routinely spend more than the value of the card
· C1 plans to expand distribution to retail locations in 2023
· Canadian dispensaries join the network by visiting: https://c1cards.com/list-your-store
“We know that cannabis companies and dispensaries benefit greatly from the power of gift cards and saw tremendous interest when we first introduced gift cards to the cannabis industry,” said Birchmount Network CEO Alex Barseghian. “Introducing a multi-retailer, digital gift card was the next step in offering the benefits of choice, easy commerce, growth opportunities and loyalty to dispensaries and their customers.”
ABOUT: Birchmount Network is the leading provider of gift card solutions for the cannabis industry. With deep expertise in marketing, design, loyalty programs, operations, sales, technology and payment processing, Birchmount Network offers end-to-end, turnkey solutions for their clients to easily integrate gift card programs into their existing retail frameworks — providing an easy and flexible payment solution and alternative to cash purchases while driving customer acquisition and business growth. Birchmount Network has headquarters locations in Oakland, CA and Oakville, ON. birchmountnetwork.com.